Sunday, July 3, 2011

Well, it's time to move on.

It's over, like the ending of a long term marriage. You knew it was done. You were both ready for it to be done. There are exciting new possibilities for both parties yet you feel a little bit sad, or at least nostalgic. I'll be moving my blog to my regular website. I enjoyed blogger, but maintaining both is just keeping me a little too busy. I'll be leaving an address to get to it here in a few days. Just not enough Tiger news to talk about, but this week I hope to add some thoughts on how the summer is going around the new Big XII. To find my blog, please visit it's new address. While you're there, stop by my current events page or one of my stores. Hope to see you guys down the road.

1 comment:

  1. Prеtty nice post. I simplу stumbled upon уоur blog and wanted to say that I hаvе reаlly enјoyed brοwsing your weblοg poѕtѕ.

    In anу caѕе I will be subscribing in your гss feеԁ
    аnd I hope yοu write once mοre soon!



    mу ωеb page ipad repair malaysia

    ReplyDelete